The Local Customer Team (LCT) Installation Leader will lead the installation and project management team. She/he will own projects backlog execution on time, within scope and quality constraints and LCT budget where applicable.She/he shall drive medical equipment delivery, installation, testing acceptance and sales transfers for Southern Africa (South Africa with neighboring countries).
- The Local Customer Team (LCT) Installation Leader will lead the installation and project management team.
- She/he will own projects backlog execution on time, within scope, quality and LCT budget constraints.
- She/he shall drive medical equipment delivery, installation, testing acceptance and sales transfers for Southern Africa (South Africa with neighboring countries
- Ensure sound Project Management methodologies are utilized to manage the 3 corner stones of projects: 1) Scope, 2) Schedule and 3) Cost where applicable
- Accountable for proper handover from the Commercial Sales team, including detailed review and alignment of T&C’s, scope and customer request date
- Ensuring PMI’s understand their KPIs and dashboard, Tollgates to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure regular pulse calls is conducted for all projects, including risk assessments
- Ensure PMI’s conduct external kick off meetings with customers for projects where you are expected to attend.
- Regular visits to customer sites
- Ensures a process is in place and drives proper closure of all projects including 100% of snag/punch list items to ensure timely cash collection
- Drives customer satisfaction; builds strong customer relations
- Ensures a process is in place for proper projects documentation with easy access by all stakeholders
- Manage supplier relationship, drives price productivity and cost out strategies in alignment with the Sourcing organization
- Visibility drives safe working conditions at customer sites during installations.
- Support the commercial team with cost estimates during the offering/tendering phase
- Ensures forecast accuracy of project delivery schedules and budgets
- Responsible for hiring, developing and coaching team members to deliver high performance and promote GE’s Growth Values.
- Quality, Safety and Compliance Responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Willing to travel on a regular basis to neighboring countries when required.
- 5+ year(s) related work experience
- Business School or Engineering National Diploma and /or Bachelor's Degree
- Customer/Field experience.
- People Management.
- Team Player.
- Leadership & Coaching.
- Fluent in English.
- Committed to deliver.
- Knowledge of GE Healthcare Products & Equipment Sales business.
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
- Able to work in matrix environment.
- Problem Solving expertise.
- Understanding of Financial Data.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in South Africa
- Radiology equipment experience
- PMP certification
- Ability to implement Change to increase team performance.
- Best Practices Sharing.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comLocations:
South Africa; Johannesburg