Wilderness Safaris is a responsible luxury ecotourism company that exists to protect pristine wilderness areas and the flora and fauna that they support. We believe that in protecting these areas, and including the local communities in this process, we will make a difference to Africa and ultimately the world.
We are looking for dynamic and energy packed suitable individuals who are self- motivated team players, and are dedicated and committed to providing excellent service within a high pressure environment. The individuals should have the ability to interact well with guests from all parts of the world as well as the ability to form good relationships with employees across all levels. We wish to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the below positions.
The Guest Experience manager is responsible for making guests feel as comfortable and content with their choice of destination. He/she is expected to furnish guests with 'above-and-beyond service' to ensure a memorable and genuine experience. The Guest Experience Manager's goal is to sponsor a helpful image by honoring guests' requests and to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction and engagement.
The Guest Experience Manager - is responsible for the following:
- Getting to know guests intimately, so as to achieve the following;
-Learning specific guest requirements and ensuring efficient service to meet the guest needs.
-Making each individual guest special.
- Communicating individual guest needs to different departments.
- Continuous improvement of the 'Guest Experience'.
- Planning and executing WOW activities to suite specific guest requirements.
- Driving and enhancing Kids' experience.
- Strategic planning of all guest relations activities.
- Environmental awareness according to the Wilderness standards.
- Adhering to standards to ensure Hygiene and safety of guests and staff.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent (added advantage).
- Three years of experience as guest relations manager in a camp environment.
- Record of Lobster Ink participation (added advantage).
- Familiarity with industry's latest trends.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation.
- A record of outstanding staff relations; the skills and experience to constantly motivate staff.