Our client a manufacturer and distributor of a range of construction and automotive chemicals including waterproofing, mortar and concrete additives, concrete repair products, epoxy flooring, protective coatings, sealants and adhesives. Are looking for a Sales Manager.
- Promote, develop and increase sales of company's products and company's service by expanding customer base
- To meet and exceed the C Sales Budgets / Targets.
- Monitor Business environment and Market Trends
- Reporting trends to the Line Manager and monthly predictions and Oppositions activities in the market.
- Excellent Product Knowledge and Marketing Knowledge, Keep current with all the new product information
- To write and submit specifications for Product applications where required (These specifications must be approved by the Regional Manager)
- Train customers to extend their knowledge of Sika products and usage.
- Report on Monthly predictions and opposition activities in the market.
- Plan and conduct Product and Application Systems seminars to customers.
- Manage Key Accounts and expenses
- To assist the Credit Controller with the collection of all money owed to Sika South Africa (Pty) Ltd Debtor control.
- Keeping the Financial Manager informed of any development that may affect the ability of a Debtor to fulfill their obligations to the company.
- Control the debtors account.
- Achieve the target of 60 days with all accounts.
- Control of expenses related to sales.
- Undertakes any such additional duties which may from time to time be assigned to the Employee in the discharge of his / her duties.
- To ensure that a correct and proper image of the Company is maintained at all times
In the Construction Industry , Hardware Stores , Concrete / Cement , Consulting Engineers / Architects .
Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering , Artisan ( bricklayer ,etc ,etc ).
Sales qualification / experience .
Computer literacy/ e-mails , Microsoft word , excel , power point .
Able to work independently without supervision reporting to the regional director in South Africa.
Extensive travel within Botswana
Training will be provided on products and services in South Africa
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate with a large range of clients from Architects and Government Officials to Labourers on Job site ( be prepared to get hands dirty )
Excellent Sales skills and able to exceed set targets.