Bryte Risk Services Botswana is the premier, proactive personal and commercial risk specialist in Botswana. Applying our unparalleled sector insights, proven expertise and foresight, we partner with customers and brokers to protect their personal assets and business and improve their risk profile across the continent. Bryte approaches customer risk with purpose, proactively working with brokers and customers to enable better risk decisions.
You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
- The Bryte Graduate Development Programme is targeted at Graduate and/or Post Graduate students (Motswana citizens) across many faculties. In particular:
- Commerce: Risk Management and Financial Management;
- Engineering (all fields);
- BSc Maths and Statistics;
- Actuarial Science;
- You will be offered a 12-month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme, during which time you will receive a monthly allowance.
As a Bryte graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing various learning programmes that will be assigned to you during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Risk Services Botswana and of the Short-Term Insurance Industry.
•Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.