Botho University was established in Botswana in 1997 has rapidly evolved over the years to become the leading multidisciplinary high quality tertiary education provider in the SADC region and has campuses in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and e-Swatini. Botho University was one of the first tertiary institution in Botswana to be accreditation by the Human Resources Development Council (HRDC) and Botswana Qualification Authority (BQA) in 2008 as an Awarding Body under the new BQA regulation.
- Provide manpower within specified time and GLPI closed within reasonable time,
- Maintain the vehicle log-book and record the readings regularly,
- Maintain and ensure company vehicles are clean and serviced, vehicle maintenance history properly recorded,
- Maintain good relationship with reputable stakeholders and service providers,
- Operate company vehicles and assist other departments by ensuring that their requirements are provided within prescribed time
- Monthly records availed to management.
- A BGCSE and Certificate in Administration or related qualification will an added advantage
- Minimum of two years' experience of administration, messenger, driving