TIA is a talent driven and customer- centric organisation. In our endeavour to support Technology Innovation we would like to attract the best minds that are innovative, optimistic game changers and think beyond the obvious. Technology Innovation Agency endeavours to promote the careers of previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of the Employment Equity Act, as amended.
Job Purpose: To identify competency gaps based on the outcomes of the performance management process and facilitate the implementation of the learning & development interventions to address these.
- Optimise the performance management process by empowering line managers to manage performance effectively.
- Ensure that all employees have performance contracts
- Ensure that line managers conduct performance reviews twice a year
- Manage the probationary review process
- Improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) pertaining to performance management and learning & development
- Revise the performance management and Learning & development policies and processes on a regular basis.
- Identify competency gaps by conducting an annual skills audit.
- Prepare the annual training plan in line with the 3-year learning & development strategy
- Ensure that employees draft personal development plans during mid-year and annual performance reviews
- Facilitate the implementation of learning& development interventions in line with the personal development plans
- Compile and submit the WSP and ATR to the relevant SETA
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports for performance management and learning & development r
- Manage the HR Analytics pertaining to performance management and learning & development (Monitor, Evaluate, Capture and Report on HR system)
- Track trends pertaining to the performance improvement process and recommend relevant development interventions
- Facilitate in-house training on mentoring and coaching staff; managing poor performance; performance enhancement.
- Manage the TIA competency library.
- Act as Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) and represent TIA at internal and external learning & development forums
- Provide performance management and learning & development input to the annual HR planning process
- Facilitate the Induction of new employees on a regular basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Registration as a Skills Development Facilitator (SDF)
- 5-8 years' experience in facilitating learning and development as well as performance management organisation-wide interventions
Technical and soft Skills:
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Report writing
- Analytical skills
- Budget management skills
- Advanced Computer skills