To assist in coordinating Organizational Effectiveness initiatives, such as organizational Structure maintenance and review, job analysis, policy, and document control
- Review documents companywide to ensure adherence to document quality standards and conformance to guidelines to ensure consistency.
- Support Management with organizational effectiveness initiatives and best practices recommendations for process improvements and enhancements.
- Assist to identify as-is business processes in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure accurate documentation of processes.
- Finding solutions for and assisting document owners to improve gaps as identified by various stakeholders such as Audit and Compliance and other reports.
- Maintaining MTC's document Library through proper administration support.
- Ensures all Job Descriptions are up to date, in consultation with the relevant division managers and in line with company policy and best practice.
- Assist with job evaluation, grading, and analyzing job roles to highlight segregation of duties and duplication of roles, which will support an effective organizational structure.
- Maintain the structure through monthly reporting and control.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops and individual sessions as needed.
- 3 - 4 Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 5 years' experience within an HR department and exposure to organizational improvement initiatives.
- Good working knowledge of HR systems and SharePoint knowledge will be an advantage
- At least 3 years' experience working with policy review and design
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Facilitation skills with all levels in the organization
- An understanding of holistic job- analysis, evaluation and grading
- Ability to persuade and influence on management and senior management level.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret rules and guidelines logically.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to conceptualize policies
- Work independently with little supervision required.
- Must be fully computer literate and possess a valid driver's license.