We have a contract opportunity available for an experienced Bulk Recruiter.
Provide stakeholders with effective and efficient Bulk Recruitment service according to the required standards and project timelines in support of the business strategy.
- Manage and conduct entire Recruitment and Selection process including screening cv's, compiling shortlists, conducting interviews, preparing offer documentation etc. for assigned roles - BULK RECRUITMENT
- Ensure and contribute to minimisation of general expenses
- Consult and advise line managers on appropriate HR solutions where applicable
- Support line managers in the application of the recommended solutions
- Build relationships with line managers in order to align initiatives with business objectives and enhance the team's role as a strategic business partner.
- Adhere to internal quality assurance policies and processes
- Write monthly reports on activities, trends, recommendations etc.
- HR administration and record keeping
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Administration skills
- 2 years' recruitment and selection experience with a recruitment agency or in a call centre / sales environment
- Financial Services recruitment experience is highly preferred
Own transport and valid driver's license is required
Must be able and willing to travel