SEM Specialist for French Countries- Jumia (Full Time)
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers. Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery. With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
PAID SEARCH SPECIALIST
Being a Paid Search Specialist, you will have to demonstrate the ability to execute projects and deliverables of paid search disciplines across business verticals and service platforms. You will be 100% responsible for leading the execution of Google search campaigns and strategies. This position plays an integral role in leading the development and growth of the paid search team within Jumia.
- Building and managing the paid search accounts
- Hands-On campaign implementation, maintenance, and monitoring across major search engines (Google, Bing etc.)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Keyword research & grouping, creative writing, testing and landing page optimization.
- Working with Paid Search Manager to ensure that:
- Campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to
- Campaigns are set up and optimized correctly, according to the brief and best practice.
- Campaigns are monitored daily and hit relevant targets
- Creating reports and presentation decks accurately as well as to the highest level of quality and integrity
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Update budget sheets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Basic understanding of advertising tools such as Adwords Power Editor
- Optimizing paid search campaigns to achieve set KPIs and objectives.
- Providing budget, target audience, and buying model recommendations to stakeholders
- Developing post campaign analysis reports and providing analysis and optimization suggestions for clients
- Coordinating with the creative teams.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Mastery of Google Advertising Products across Search, YouTube, UAC and Google Display Network with minimum 1 year experience
- Mastery of MS Excel, and Powerpoint
- Have strong analytical skills; and is comfortable working with large data sets and analysis
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability.
- Understanding of Web analytics with focus on Google Analytics
- Added advantage if you already are Adwords and GAIQ certified
- Enthusiastic to learn and master Search Engine Marketing in large and highly paced work environment
- Motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leadership