Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Kigali, Cairo and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the role:
Andela is looking to hire an analytical expert to build and drive the program analytics team for Andela’s Pre-fellowship division.
This role will move swiftly and collaboratively in setting up and building out the program analytics models and framework needed to analyze talent skill-sets and better match with demand. The teams default mode of operating will focus on leveraging Looker, Hubspot, Greenhouse and other third-party API enabled software tools to ensure world-class analytics, forecasting, reporting, and efficiency as we scale to recruit thousands of engineers per year.
This role requires next level excellence in business-minded analytical thinking. The right leader will excel in project and stakeholder management. The right candidate for this role is equally fluent in analysis, process design
- Program Effectiveness
- Closely measures the funnel math of the number of learners who reach technical and soft skills milestones throughout the remote learning period.
- Assess funnel health against demand requirements and make program and talent supply recommendations using talent supply and developer ecosystem analysis
- Talent Ecosystem Review/ Talent Report Formation
- Actively manage and track talent that matches demand in existing talent supply, learning communities (ALC) and developer ecosystem
- Identify inefficiencies, and scope, plan and conduct analyses to successfully execute strategic and operational projects
- Proficiency with data analysis; ability to interpret, analyze and manipulate data strategically
- Primary point person with Andela’s data and analytics team
- Analysis & Reporting
- Build strong talent reporting dashboards that drive up proactive talent workforce management and optimize the talent supply chain.
- Define, drive reporting and decisions on talent management
- Defining clear, measurable goals
- Working with cross-functional teams to optimize talent supply
- Analysis of Impact
- Clear recommendations for next steps
- Communication / Collaboration
- Clearly and concisely communicate findings to senior management
- Structure and package work into compelling presentations and communications that influence various audiences, including executives
- Experienced in project managerial and leadership capacities, and knowledge/experience within Talent Acquisition
- 5+ years experience across consulting, operational leadership, strategic recruiting or project managerial capacities - ideally within technology or top-tier consulting
- Structured, logical, and creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem using a critical approach and iteratively test solutions
- Strong proficiency with data analysis; prior use and ability to articulate effective methods of leveraging tools like Looker, Tableau, Stata, Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Established track record in driving cross-functional initiatives with measurable impact
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-thought out recommendations
- Produce articulate and persuasive cross-functional leadership-level presentations of strategic initiatives
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.