Key Account Manager - Jumia (Full TIme)
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Building strong link with C-Levels and account managers of our top brands and vendors. You should justify of a flawless understanding of the entire ecosystem as well as a tremendous network. You will be the only one along with country managing director & CCO to represent Jumia in front of those key accounts
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices
- Making sure your accounts are matching key operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having the products ready to ship).
- Ensuring we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps as well as we replenish fast enough missing strategic assortment
- On-boarding 100% of your account’s products available
- Organizing key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Building business plan for your category(ies) to ensure we grow them in a structured way. Those BP will be presented to Jumia local CEO & CCO as well as Jumia Group CCO
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience over 4 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Top Engineering, Business Schools & Universities (top 5 of your field for your country)
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Familiar with relationship management tools
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Huge learning experience in one of the fastest growing web firm
- Learn the top-gun method of entrepreneurship execution
- Build-up of one of the first web success story in Africa
- A highly challenging and empowering environment
- Working with top talented and multicultural team
- A flat structured working environment and direct engagement in decision making