Our Client, an IT Solutions provider seeks to recruit an ICT manager who will be responsible for providing a strategic direction for the Company's Information Technology Programmes;
- maintenance and repair of an effective and efficient ICT infrastructure and is a key participant in all organization activities related to the development and installation of systems, player in the design, streamlining,
- Implementation and review of all ICT systems including internet protocol, Social media monitoring, systems audit, access authorization of IS systems.
- Manage the ICT infrastructure and server of the Company through planning and organizing systems for efficient and effective business operations.
- Monitoring the progress of the design, coordination, installation and commissioning of the various networks and systems
- Responsible for all the communications and information technology networks.
- Responsible for relationships with industry Players and Stakeholders in the ICT industry both internal and
external, ie hardware and software vendors, service providers, industry regulators, consultants, etc.
- Responsible for IT Network administration, Software development, systems support and Customer support.
- Prepare, review and monitor the ICT Annual Budget and Operating Plan, participate in the purchase, installation, configuration of ICT platform to ensure integrity, awareness, updates and security of all ICT resources in line with the Company's strategic plan.
- Development & Review of ICT Policy.
- Develop and Communicate disaster mitigation and recovery plans in-case of system failure/malfunction in order to ensure business continuity.
- Responsible for management, development and security of information and communication systems.
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases/disposal of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability and reliability.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science, Information Technology or related field),
- Higher Diploma/ Diploma in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Operation of various software systems and dbases,
- Software development and Networking techniques CCNA/LINUX/LAN/WAN/CISSA /C[+] and MCSE Certification
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the same or related position