Queue Management - Jumia (Intern)
Jumia is Africa's leading internet company, with over 4,000 employees in 14 African countries. We have built winning businesses such as Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia Pay and Jumia Services. It is led by talented leaders with a mix of local and international experience and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia's mission is to change people's lives through the internet. We do this by building marketplaces that save customers money and time and create opportunities for vendors, and our other partners. At Jumia Ecommerce, we are building the largest & most love d shopping destination for Africans.
Africa is home to the fastest growing economies in the world, offering huge opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. This growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia plays its role.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for building businesses and for Africa, to join our team and embark on this exciting journey!
What is This Job About
Que ue Management Intern will be assisting with the activities associated with the management of ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignments to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
1 - Oueue Management Intern
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Daily follow ups with relevant departments on their queues making sure everything is done within SLA
- Proactive escalation of issues arising from daily queue management
- Deep dive and save urgent operational issues.
- Constant communication with the hubs on challenges affecting the general performance on end to end processes.
- Handling of special request from the management on the implementation of new processes.
- Must understand SLA management framework and end to end processes in the customer journey.
- Ensures timely handling of all emails and requests submitted.
- Development and Implementation of Innovative solutions to improve the entire customer and vendor experience
- Performance Management and analytical skills in data
- Conduct compliance audits and guide the business in preparing corrective action to address complex findings and recommendations
- Good presentation skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- A Problem Solver
- Proactive thinking (Able to anticipate a problem and find a solution)
- Knows Jumia values
- Good organizational skills
- At least a degree in Business Studies/Computer sciences/IT
- Ready to learn and implement new processes
- A uniqu e experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of ha ving strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional a nd dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders