Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company is looking to hire a competent and self-driven candidate to fill in the position of a Work Force Planner . He will be tasked with all Work Force Management tasks within the department. His/her key roles will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of monthly payroll.
- Holder of a degree in a business related course.
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role in a contact center
- Must have managed Rostering and scheduling experience
- Must have planning workload experience for work vs. output vs. staff needs
- Must have ability to demonstrate planning experience models in excel
- Must have worked with leaders in departments for planning and processes
- Must have MIS reporting experience
- Cost control experience will be an added advantage
- Must have strong operational logistics process experience
- Project management experience mandatory is desirable