The Strategy & Planning Manager will be responsible for driving strategic transformation across the Organisation. In partnership with the Corporate Transformation department, Finance, and leaders across the Organisation, this role is responsible for the strategic direction of HealthPlus Limited.
The strategy department is highly visible and interacts frequently with CFO, other members of the executive leadership team, and the Board of Directors.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- Minimum Of 8 years strategic planning experience in a similar environment or in a planning/consultant role, 5 years of which must be in a managerial capacity
- Membership of a recognised professional body i.e. ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation to guide in strategic planning fundamentals and plan execution
- Analytical and problem solving skills to plan strategy, tactics and perform root cause analysis
- Presentation skills to create and deliver information to a wide audience
- Familiarity with project management tools, lifecycles etc.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Leadership & managerial skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Highly organised self-starter with demonstrated excellence in developing strategic plans
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, flexible, endurance and has a great willingness to travel