Our company is currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our growing team.
The COO is a key member of Executive Management and is accountable for executing the growth strategy of the Company supervising the entire organisation's day-to-day operations reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and efficient leader, able to maintain control of diverse business operations. The candidate will be responsible for working with the organisation to meet company goals and objectives through planning, leading, organizing, and controlling Organisational resources.
The goal is to maintain and improve where needed, the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role in Retail Chain Operations (minimum of 14 years)
- International Retail Company Operations experience will be an added advantage
- Understanding of and or experience in business functions cutting across the different support departments of an Organisation
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- MBA/MSc in Business Administration or related field
•Relevant Certifications will be added advantage