Our client in the Gaming business seeks to recruit a Software Engineer.
The successful candidate will develop core software applications that are assigned from time to time. To maintain code of existing software applications. To participate in internal and external "think tanks" in regard to coding best practices and new technologies. The position will require close interaction with all departments within the organization.
Reports to: HOD, Software Engineering
- Develop core platforms using Open source technologies
- Develop backend internal tools
- Ensure that solutions will effectively meet business objectives while using innovative, performance oriented technology
- Collaborate with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation
- Collaborate with systems support engineers to train customers
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and implement "Best Practice" for software development
- Assisting all teams within the Organization/Departments as required
- B. Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- MUST have knowledge and experience in using Python
- Good understanding of common network protocols. Knowledge of telecommunication protocols is a plus
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Data science experience a plus
- Experience with TCP/IP networking and common network protocols
- Good Problem Solving and Critical thinking skills. The ability to identify problems/gaps and design alternative solutions.