HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria's first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa's #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us - from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities - are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
- Direct the warehouse & logistics department which is part of the supply chain division
- Develop and direct strategies for the warehouse & logistics department. Ensure these strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the
- Develop and implement the strategies through the scorecards for the division
- Develop and implement an inventory optimisation plan, a warehouse optimisation plan and logistics optimization plan for the division
- Drive business efficiencies through standardisation of policies, processes and procedures across the department
- Prepare annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly reports for warehouse & logistics department.
- Implement and driving a culture of continuous improvement within warehouse & logistics department.
- Establish and maintain networks that foster and promote excellent relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure timely delivery of goods to the retail outlets
- Plan the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stock, such as chilled goods or fragile
- Ensure productivity targets are met and maintain computerized administration and automated storage and retrieval systems
- Accountable for the proper handling, storage and reconciliation for all products in the warehouse
- Collate accurate Inventory data for management information and decision making
- Collate accurate stock data for report on availability of goods for efficient movement of products through the distribution network
- Ensure good record keeping and provide clear reconciliation of goods received from vendors
- Ensure adequate and smooth fleet management for the distribution centre.
- Ensure damaged stock are transferred to designated stacking area and records kept for decision making
- Ensure proper housekeeping inside the warehouse at all times
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by training, coaching, counselling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Ensure effective utilization of manpower and warehouse equipments
- Provide adequate supervision to ensures proper maintenance of warehouse equipments
- Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the warehouse and stock
- Plan regular inspection to ensure implementation and continuous compliance to HSE policies as it affects warehousing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other related field with ten (10) years relevant experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience in either the Retail, FMCG or Pharmaceuticals sectors
- Membership of a recognized, relevant professional body (e.g. Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management Nigeria)
- IT Savvy
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Must have demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
•Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
•Good negotiation, numerical and analytical skills
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Understanding of developing standards and inventory controls
•Good problem solving and decision making skills
•Strong Time management skills
•Ability to work well under pressure
•Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to details
•Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
•Working knowledge of HSE Policies, Procedures and Systems, and proven commitment to delivery of the same