HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria's first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa's #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us - from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities - are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
Correspondence and Document
- Prepare and preview hard copy and electronic mails on behalf of the CEO; provide accuracy checks on basic data and documents requiring
the CEO' signature
- Sort and distribute the CEO's mails and memos
- Prepare and arrange the collation & biding of documents for presentations as directed
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval
- Pro-actively coordinate, monitor and manage CEO's personal appointments and diary
- Take and distribute Minutes of Meetings when required
- Answer telephone calls directed to the CEO's Office and take messages
- Answer all enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Provide support to the officers responsible regarding the organization and coordination of internal/external meetings or events
- Work continuously to promote the culture of excellent customer service in supporting the Chief Executive Officer achievement of desired
- Courtesy in dealing with internal staff, external customers and vendors
- Operate efficiently at lowest cost; staying within approved budgets, establish appropriate reporting and control procedures
Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Quick understanding of most relevant problems and the ability to proffer timely, practical decisions
- Ensure efficient use and management of the Reception & Reception Corner and Conference Room
- Proactive management of the CEO's personal itinerary (meals & refreshments, personal visitors, family/friends' birthday & other celebration
notifications, reminders and co-ordination of family events, etc.)
- Efficient running of the CEO's Office; overseeing its' cleanliness, orderliness and ensuring there is always a sufficient supply of office supplies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a relevant field with at least 5 years of proven experience providing executive support in a
- Membership of ICSAN, CIA is an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Senior Management
Team and external partners
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the Organization
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A professional and confident manner
- Committed and professional in attitude
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Ability to treat others with respect
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement
•A good working Knowledge of the uses and applications of MS Office suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc. in the preparation of high
quality documents on behalf of the CEO