To assist the Human Resources department in implementing people management practices, provide administrative support, coordinate payroll activities and participate in delivery of end to end HR services.
COORDINATE PAYROLL ACTIVITIES
- Maintain Payroll data accurately and efficiently, ensuring that all documentation is accurately completed.
- Coordinate and maintain new engagements and terminations on the Payroll & HR system in accordance with standard procedure.
- Capture and maintain accurate employee data with respect to benefits, leave & movements on payroll, based on supporting information received.
- Coordinate payroll activities.
- Check that statutory deductions are processed, in accordance with requirements.
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll information on a monthly basis.
- Send out month end reports to internal and external clients, as scheduled.
- Process monthly and bi-annual SARS declaration and third party payments in accordance with procedure.
- Process incentives related payroll accurately and in accordance with stipulated procedure.
- Accountable for the HR/Payroll system, providing appropriate advice to employees on Payroll related issues as required.
PROVIDE HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
- Ensure that the onboarding process is adhered to with reference to new employee appointments.
- Maintain the life cycle of employees on the HR system according to stipulated procedures, achieving up to date, accurate information at all times.
- Track and monitor leave records against supporting documentation in compliance with procedure.
- Produce accurate statistical information on leave liability, as required.
- Maintain and update HR filing system (manual and electronic), achieving accurate, up to date information.
- Complete all administration related to issues such as Disciplinary Hearings, Grievances and CCMA matters in the prescribed format and according to standard procedure.
- Provide support with the implementation of the HR projects.
- Provide information and advisory services to employees by answering any benefits related queries in accordance with relevant policy and procedure.
- Support the HR Team with daily administrative duties.
- Follow up to ensure that 3rd party payments and other ad hoc invoices are processed accurately and timeously.
- Track and ensure all HR service providers have signed contracts in place and filed accurately.
- Prepare, print and distribute increase and bonus letters to departmental Exco managers, as instructed.
- Prepare employment contracts and addendums to existing contracts, as instructed.
- Update the HR yearly calendar.
- Contribute to the implementation of HR policies.
- Perform Secretarial duties for the HR team.
- Order refreshments for HR meetings and training sessions, in accordance with procedure.
- Check and ensure accuracy of all HR documents that are coming in or going out for approval.
- Assist with the reporting for Exco and the HRRC, completing documentation as instructed.
- Arrange/request stationery for the HR department, according to standard procedure.
- Assist with HR related reporting.
- Coordinate employee wellness initiatives and engagement sessions.
ASSIST WITH RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
•Co-ordinate recruitment & selection process.
•Maintain the recruitment system, achieving up to date, accurate information on the system at all times.
•Arrange interviews and assessments timeously.
•Conduct risk assessment checks on candidates.
•Prepare and distribute interview packs in support of the HR team.
•Accountable for the recruitment system, dealing with system issues and providing advice on its functionality.
•Produce necessary analytics as and when needed.
COMPLETE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION
•Assist with performance management administration.
•Follow up on the submission of personal development plans, performance contracts and reviews.
•Accountable for the performance management system dealing with system issues and providing advice on its functionality.
•Produce necessary analytics as and when needed.
PROVIDE LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
•Maintain the learning and development system, achieving up to date, accurate information on the system at all times.
•Produce accurate statistics on training information, meeting stipulated time frames.
•Update training information every month based on supporting documentation received.
•Take ownership of the learning and development system dealing with system issues and providing advice on its functionality.
•Assist with statutory reporting.
•Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management.
•2-3 years in a Human Resources support function.
•Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
•Knowledge of recruitment tools and techniques.
•Intermediate Word, Excel and Power point.
•Business writing skills.
•Time Management Skills.
•Attention to detail.
•Team work and Collaboration.
•Flexibility and adaptability.
•Analysing & problem solving.
•Planning & organising.