As part of the Projects team, the Consultant is responsible for leading our clients through their entire IsoMetrix software implementation.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business
- Develops detailed specifications and prototypes for client review and approval.
- Conducts specifications and prototype review meetings to validate requirements.
- Conducts design review meetings to ensure developed system meets all
- Effectively adheres to the IsoMetrix implementation methodology and enforces
Skills & Work Traits
- History of demonstrated success in driving and delivering strong organizational results.
- Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and
proposed solutions to the client.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group
- Experience building internal and external relationships, and mitigating past difficult
personalities or situations.
- Self-motivated to develop and maintain skill set and product knowledge.
- Professional self-starter, able to work collaboratively with others.
- Language: English (Spanish an asset)
- Prior experience with SQL, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Comprehensive grasp of enterprise application requirements / architecture