MotoVantage, formed through a partnership between FirstRand Group and The Hollard Insurance Company, brings you innovative vehicle insurance products at competitive prices as add-ons to any finance agreement. We are seeking to recruit a Telesales Agent within our Engine Room Department.
The Telesales Representative is the middleman between the company and clients, promoting products and services as well as building long-term relationships. Responsible for quoting clients either as a result of an Inbound or Outbound lead and converting these into sales. Successful consultants offer personalized services to customers and build lasting relationships based on trust, honesty and integrity. They help potential customers discover the best solution to ensure that the customers' needs are fulfilled.
- Sell a range of insurance related products
- Ensure a needs analysis is done, to understand the customer need (fit for purpose solution)
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide accurate, suitable and objective information and advice to the customer, which allows them to make an informed purchase decision
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to and maintained
- Maintain and enhance the company's reputation through quality sales and correspondence
- Offer personalized services to customers and build lasting relationships based on trust, honesty and integrity
- Ensure that all TCF and compliance obligations are met.
- Capitalize on up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- Keep up to date with product changes and market trends
- Matric and RE qualification
- Fluency in Afrikaans would be advantageous for one of the positions.
- Minimum 12 months sales experience
- Must have Insurance background