Ecowize is looking for a skilled and competent Deep Clean Manager. If you have the potential for management and you would like to enhance your career by developing your skills, this is the position for you.
- Managing the Deep Clean processes and running of a deep clean shift.
- Take full responsibility for driving the supervisors to reach goals set.
- Manage and coordinate all operational functions on his/her designated site.
- Ensure that Ecowize delivers a food-safe site.
- Attend monthly meetings with the Site Manager to discuss all aspects of the site such as progress reports, client feedback and team performance, aggregate hygiene reports, and budgets.
- Use information obtained at the site to complete inspections, micros, audits, and customer feedback.
- Conduct and report meetings with Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Complete Operational documentation and procedures.
- Utilize and maintain operational machinery, equipment, and technology.
- Address staff issues with the supervisors and liaise with the HR department.
- Manage individuals and team performance and identify any areas of improvement.
- Manage the workplace's climate and culture and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Coaching and mentoring of staff as well as developing skills.
- Ensure that timesheets and staff rosters are completed and stored.
- Ensure that all Safety and Security policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Make any recommendations to improve the process and maintenance of systems.
- Adhere to and promote the Company Value system by compliance with the Ecowize Way.
- Deliver on customer satisfaction.
- A good understanding of team management as well as the poultry side of the operation.
- Ideally passed Grade 12 plus a qualification in management, backed by a soundtrack record as a manager or supervisor of a socially and culturally diverse labor force.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in the food production industry an advantage.
- Must be able to manage the strict flow of operation and variable allocation of resources.
- Must be strong operationally with good track record in Industrial Relations.
- Hours of work are not restricted to normal working hours - must have the ability to work additional hours and be flexible with working hours as requested.
- Must be a good communicator with the client, management, and staff.
- Drivers License and own vehicle essential.
- Exceptional communicator both verbally and written.
- Logical thinker as well as strategic and organized.
- Ability to manage and delegate tasks and duties.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the cleaning industry and service orientated.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and to be pro-active in identifying potential problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
•Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.