Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumerengagement funnel for her/his brands.
- Responsible for leading Integrated Commercial Plangate 1 and facilitate gate 3 by identifying the key opportunities(incorporating local understanding on shoppers, category, customer,competition, channel and external environment).
- Contribute to development and execute strong,functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan. Track and monitorthe performance, health and strategic alignment. Understand business impact ofProduct Fixed Marketing Expenses, implementing and tracking spend to plan.
- Accountable and responsible for implementing activitiesthat deliver Category/ sub Category growth based on consumer, shopper andcustomer requirements as identified in Integrated Commercial Plan.
- Provide local insights for communication campaigns,Nestlé Product Development and brand plans. Analyses consumer trends andhighlights issues and opportunities.
- Understand shopper behaviour & in-storeenvironment, contribute to category/channel/customer strategy, input into thepricing strategy, propose products and sizes for key channels and keycustomers.
- Source, update and communicate latest developments,trends, initiatives and competitive actions within the category and channels,assessing implications/opportunities for Nestlé categories and brands.
- Understand the brand Profit & Loss Statements, identifyingopportunities for improvement.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills andcompetencies ;
- Minimum 3 years brand management and/or commercialmanager experience in FMCG.
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering key commercialKPI's.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership and team working skills.
- Customer and channel Knowledge.
- Highly numerate individual.
- Excellent data interpretation skills.
- Post Matric Qualification i.e. Bachelor's Degree