Reference Number: 190003B5
Nestle is the world'sleading nutrition, health and wellness company. We’re looking to add greatnew talent to our dynamic Sales Team to develop and manage the market levelonline Sales Strategy to deliver against AOA E-commerce Vision leadingmultifunctional team (Digital Marketing, CCCSD, Online Key Account) byensuring the implementation of theannual Pure Player and Click and Mortar plans that are aligned with overallbusiness and e-Retailer strategies, while achieving sustainable profitablesales objective
Customer Planning &Management:
- Accelerate Onlineperformance by Supporting the development and driving implementation of theeCommerce arm of e-Business strategy by e-Retailer across BUs:
- E-Commerce contentaccuracy and quality by monitoring compliance and performance of digitalcontent vs. defined standards and target. Identify gaps and work with thedigital teams to define winning practices and supporting tools to definecontent optimization plan and implementation in the key online e-Retailers
- Support CCSD in definingOnline Range by Category through sharing customer information and priorities
- Support CCSD byguiding the Development of OnlineTaxonomy and ensuring implementation with customers
- Work with e-Retailers on improving search
- Guide CCSD with OnlinePromo mechanics and Implement Promos
- Media on e-Retailers: Themain responsibility in this area is to work with the Digital Team to defineand continuously improve Media Approach and Audience measurements (targeting,reach and frequency, Brand/Sales ROI), supporting media plan implementationon key e-Retailers
- BUY NOW (or call toaction implementation) across all digital touchpoints.
- Ensure robust RDMstrategy in place and executed for all brands
- 4 P`s online execution
- Define online strategiesand lead implementation of e-Retailer (s) plans in line with businessrequirements
- Ensures excellence inexecution in the daily business by planning, communicating, anticipating,measuring results consistently and implementing corrective action orlearning.
Financial KPI achievement
- Define trading terms forpure players
- Monitor and ensure tradespend is managed and within target.
- Enable integratedcustomer relationships and collaboration to harness long term relationshipsthat drive competitive advantage for Nestle by identifying influentialpersonnel within the customer ( key contacts in the customer as well as thekey decision makers in Nestlé that are relevant to achieving the sellingobjective).
- Foster & nurture productive business relationship beyond the buyerto include cross-functional leaders and reporting levels at least 1 up fromthe buyer/category manager .
Trade Spend Management:
- Understands the impact oftrade spend investments on sales and profitability and optimises themutilising simulation scenarios and ROI analysis (e.g. Pre-Post promoevaluation).
- Ensure effective planning& management of trade spend to limit impacts on dispute management
- Ensure compliance toPricing strategies
- Adhere to all Companyprinciples and policies including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy,local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations.
- Ensure compliance topricing strategies
- Commercial or Digital Marketing Degree honourspreferably
- At least 10 years Account Management withtrade marketing experience with demonstrated success on achieving businessresults
- Category Developmentexperience with a CPG, distributor or retail operations.
- Strong commercial acumen,negotiation skills coupled with an innate ability to build relationships atall level
- Understands the eCommercelandscape and able to set up critical digital & sales KPI’s for Onlinecustomers.
- Demonstrable exposure toDigital/Online sales and marketing.
- Able to use data tomeasure, anticipate, reinforce business cases as part of Customer Plans.
- Demonstrated success atleading online strategy development and implementation
- At least 3 years peoplemanagement experience