HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria's first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa's #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us - from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities - are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
- Ensure seamless order to fulfilment experience for customer
- Ensure all services (delivery, return, refund, etc.) are provided within agreed timelines
- Provide additional customer support as needed to ensure customer issues are resolved quickly, completely and efficiently
- Ensure price of products are up to date
- Ensure inventory listed on website are available instore
- Ensure quality checks are performed on all products added to the site
- Ensure e-commerce sales reconciliation is completed as planned and settlement is accurate and timely
- Communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders to promote efficiency, improve overall processes and drive growth of e-
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare forecast data
- Analyze all e-commerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience
- Assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities
- Produce reports (e.g. sales, abandoned carts, etc.) to keep stakeholders up to date on e-commerce activities
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required towards the development of the department's objectives
- First Degree in any marketing or any other relevant field
- A Master's degree is an added advantage
- 5 - 8 years or more in eCommerce, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
- Significant experience in servicing customer queries in both an online & offline environment
- Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behavior
- Experience in stock management
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proven experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to operational elements
- Understanding of e-commerce fulfilment processes and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite like Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organizational skills