An exciting permanent employment opportunity currently exist for Field Sales Agents within an Insurance company for a branch based in Hermanus. The purpose of the role is to promote and sell financial services and insurance products to prospective customers.
- Selling and seeking out new clients and generate leads of prospective
- Leads Generation - ensure set targets are achieved daily.
- Sales Generation - ensure that set targets are achieved and ensuring
that quality of leads and sales by achieving the required right party
- Selling one or more types of financial services and insurance products.
- Ability to approach clients, and offer insurance.
- Build strong client relationships
- Attending and participating in meetings and sales hurdles.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs,
problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products
- Adhere to the non-advice selling process by ensuring compliance to
regulatory requirements and business process/procedures.
- Keep accurate record of own activities.
- Live the RBS Way by committing to organisational values.
- Ensure continuous professional and self-development.
- Keep abreast of features, benefits and ratings of insurance products
available on the market.
- Share information and knowledge with the team.
Requirements•Matric or NQF4 qualification;
- Minimum 12 months working experience within a sales environment;
- Experience in selling financial services and insurance products will be an
- Proficiency of language - English and African languages, and;
•Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.