Botho University (BU) was established in Botswana in 1997 and has rapidly evolved over the years to become a leading multidisciplinary high-quality tertiary education provider in the SADC region. Botho University-Lesotho is the first international campus of the University which is registered with the Ministry of Education and Training. All its programmes offered by Botho University are accredited by the Council on Higher Education-Lesotho (CHE).
- PhD/Master's Degree in Accounting and/Finance
1.A minimum of three (3) years' experience of teaching in a tertiary institution - will be given preference for Lecturers.
2. A minimum of five (5) years' experience of teaching in a tertiary institution- will be given preference Senior Lecturers.
3.Professors/Fellows, at least 5 years of post-doctoral research experience and experience participating in international research evidenced by publications in scholarly journals.
- Able teach the modules like: AAT, Auditing, Cost Accounting, Corporate Law, Finance and Accounting, Project, and carry out research, Consultancy and Innovation etc.,
- Ability to inspire and motivate students
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a good command of English
- Good Organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and mentor projects and internship for students including liaison with local Science Institutions and Business industry
- Maintain student records and execute various day to day administrative responsibilities involved with teaching
- Continuously upgrade skills through self- study and work with peers
- Be a constructive member of Botho University team
- Research and publishing