MotoVantage, formed through a partnership between FirstRand Group and The Hollard Insurance Company, brings you innovative vehicle insurance products at competitive prices as add-ons to any finance agreement.
We are seeking to recruit a Quoting & Bookings Administrator within our Streamline Department.
Quoting Administrator Duties include but is not limited to the following:
- Assess damage via visuals received (MMS, emails or claims)
- Determine if damages are repairable via mobile or not
- Identify PDR's (Paintless Dent Removal) and refer to sub-contractor for quote
- Quote via the Streamline App if repairable via Streamline mobile using pricing matrix
- Attaching of quotes & photos on Console
- Confirming color codes with dealerships and identifying special colors
- Ad-hoc receiving of stock delivered by suppliers
Bookings Administrator Duties include but is not limited to the following:
* Confirmation of repairs for following day (Confirm correct address and contact numbers)
* Send client a reminder/confirmation SMS for the booking made.
* Ensuring technicians have their repairs for the next day, with correct claim numbers as well as correct details on the clearance certificate (address for repairs, telephone
* Loading of address from the technician on the Tom Tom website.
* E-mail clients when authorization is received within 24 hours to make a repair booking, updating Console with booking date or feedback if on hold or client unavailable.
* Ensuring technicians have 2 to 3 repairs per day.
* Receiving comeback, contact client within 24 hours to make re-visit booking.
* Receiving compliments for technicians, replying to client and forward to technician.
* Make out excess invoices and sent to client, attach proof of payment and call client for a booking.
* Doing Streamline are confirmation on Console.
* Receiving of clearance forms and photos, update sheet.
* Remove Streamline as repairer when client referred to a workshop and inform the call centre.
* Updating of daily spreadsheet with the repairs completed for the day.
* Administration experience beneficial
* Good communication skills.
* Good customer service skills.
* Team player
* Attention to detail
* Able to work in high pressured environment.