Ecowize is an international Hygiene and Sanitation company renowned for continuous improvement and technological innovation. We are synonymous with high performance, high compliance cleaning solutions and as a result have become a leading international, specialized, hygiene and sanitation service provider.
Ecowize Pest Control and Hygiene Division is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant. If you have a passion for sales and proven experience in the Pest Control and Hygiene industry this position is for you.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Pre-planning Weekly Sales Prospects.
- Filing reports on-line.
- Maintain Service Records and Documentation.
- Achieving daily and weekly call ratios to ensure targets are met.
- Will be responsible to generate their own leads by means of cold calling.
- Client site surveys and to supply solutions to the clients.
- Preparing quotations/proposals/tenders and presentations.
- Consolidate data in order to facilitate management reporting.
- Develop and implement a growth strategy that focuses on specific market segments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Negotiating sales and clinching business deals.
- Initiate Invoicing & Payment.
- Conduct handing over of new contracts to operations.
- Follow up on new business achieved.
- Management of costs compared to budget.
- Conduct follow up calls, relationship building.
- Previous experience in cold calling.
- Senior Certificate (tertiary education in sales favourable).
- Proven track record in establishing and growing pest control and hygiene markets.
- Excellent selling, communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Highly computer literate: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- 3 years of sales experience in the service industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- High work standards, excellent communication skills, energetic and driven.
- Code 8 drivers with Own reliable vehicle.
- Exceptional communicator (verbal and written).
- Logical thinker as well as strategic and organized.
- Ability to manage tasks and duties.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and to be pro-active in identifying potential problems.
- Good administration and computer skills.
- Previous experience in Pest Control and Hygiene will be an advantage.
- Ensure the cost associated with opening the new account are kept in line with the approved budget.
•Tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
•Previous experience in the Pest Control and Hygiene Industry is essential.