Dynamic Fluid Control, a local manufacturer of valves, has a unique and diversified portfolio of products catering for the mineral processing, power generation, water and affluent markets. We have a strong strategic approach towards active participation in global markets.
The incumbent will be responsible to co-ordinate and administer general HR functions and offer support to internal and external customers. Provide advice, guidance and direction to line management and employees in respect of all people management processes, policies, and procedures.
Responsible for the provision of an effective HR Support function:
- Oversee the recruitment and selection function
- Oversee the employee relations function
- Oversee the payroll function
- Oversee the training and development function
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid Relevant HR Management Degree
- Minimum 3 - 5 years related work experience (or other jobs that prepared you for this role)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years HR team management experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years SAGE People Experience including the Payroll Module
- Working knowledge of SEIFSA Main Agreement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Solid knowledge of HR principles, processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the relevant labour related legislation
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite and SAGE HR ERP)
- Good planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Capable of working with numbers and numerical/mathematical concepts
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is constantly changing due to development and growth
- Appreciates and understands the need for confidentiality in dealing with all HR and business issues.
- Has a working knowledge of labour trends, new learning developments and legislation.
- Build and maintain effective relationships and networks
- Accepting and tackling demanding goals, demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude
- Maintain composure under pressure and deal effectively with stress and adverse conditions
- Adherence to deadlines and enthusiastically productive