We are expanding and require a skilled and diligent Warehouse Manager to join the Supply Chain Division.
Ecowize is an international Hygiene and Sanitation company renowned for continuous improvement and technological innovation. We are synonymous with high performance, high compliance cleaning solutions and as a result have become a leading international, specialized, hygiene and sanitation service provider.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and management of all functions related to the warehouse and duties related to Supply Chain.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To manage and be responsible for the full internal warehouse management and administration of stock and assets.
- To ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in full and despatched on time.
- The Warehouse Manager will be accountable for managing supplier relationships.
- Complete strategic demand forecasts and conducts a cost analysis.
- Maintain the most profitable pricing for all items held in the warehouse.
- All warehouse divisions in location report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
RequirementsQualifications & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- General business administration (essential)
- Advanced Excel Skills (essential)
- Previous experience in the industry would be advantageous
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Proactive problem solving, and great communication with the extended team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and Decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- The ability to plan, prioritize and manage team performance
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solutions driven and focused
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
Please note we will need the following
- Full CV
- Valid References
- Tax certificate
•ID Copy (Clear Copy)