Attend to Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) queries, Incoming Calls and email queries all with the opportunity to do cross selling as all agents also have a sales target.
- Attend to customer inquiries via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), telephone and e-mail regarding customer support issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by directly providing customers with solutions to problems/issues according to service standards.
- Correct transfer of clients to relevant department within Bank.
- Update the ticketing system to ensure all data pertaining to calls and emails is thoroughly tracked and managed.
- Actively drive own learning and development.
- Attend to day to day issues and collect information that assists in decision making.
- Identify cross selling opportunities as we engage with clients through different touch points.
- Participate in outbound sales campaigns and achieve targets.
- Adhoc duties
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Stress Tolerance
- Organized, detail-oriented and multi-task capable
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Grade 12 (25 points).
- C+ in English (Grade 12 or university)
- Excel Expert
- At least one (3) year banking experience and one (1) year helpdesk experience.
- Good knowledge of Flexcube System & Microsoft Products
- Understanding of Bank products and knowledge of services of different departments