MAIN JOB PURPOSE
- Develop, deploy and implement plans to ensure the best utilization of assets in the sites as well as supervise and give guidance on the maintenance of such assets
- Manage the technical teams responsible to deliver Projects, Innovation, Infrastructure and Services to the site
- Lead the Innovation implementation on the site, looking for best alternatives/options of design to manufacturing, following USCC/category technology selections.
- Capital budget preparation and management
- Support innovation delivery as part of regional network
- Create and implement plans to continuously improve site infrastructure needs such as energy, water, treatment, steam and all infrastructure services, contracts and contractors.
- Coach and develop the human resources across the site on technical and technology issues.
- Manage the projects, overhauling and innovation budgets
- Work collaboratively with Operations managers to improve site and line efficiencies and reduce waste
- Develop, build and make available in the organisation the Product, Process and Packaging Expertises relevant to the asset base
- Managing Factory Repair Costs & budgets
- PM Pillar Leader in WCM, ressponsible for implementing PM plantwide
- EEM Pillar Leader in WCM
- Spare Parts inventory management
- Sundry inventory management
- Factory utilities Maintenance Management
- Responsible for completing factory projects for budgets less than 500 Keuro
- Factory Lubrication Management
- Factory machine documentation management
- Ensure Implementation of PM calender on all factory machines
- Coach & train factory production & maintenance teams on technical requirements in the factory
KEY REQUIREMENTS Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering Minimum 7 years of experience in Maintenance Management in Foods, FMCG or Pharmaceutical Candidate has to be based in Alexandria Professional in maintenance scheduling and budgeting Experience in managing white and blue collars Deep knowledge in selecting maintenance type based on the machines criticality Deep knowledge in lean, TPM, TQM and ISO Accepted knowledge in hygiene and food safety