The Site Quality Engineer role focuses on factory operations, implementing, executing, improving and providing technical quality support to manufacturing site, Engineering, TIM (Technical Innovation Management) teams for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, innovation execution, quality risk management and quality improvement.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supports deploying of Unilever Quality strategy, governance and goals through specific Quality projects and targets.
- Supports in Quality management for resolution of quality / consumer safety issues
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans.
- Supports engineering studies to approve, evaluate or certify new or modified equipment capabilities and identify specific design reviews for such aspects as hygienic design
- Analyze quality performance utilizing using statistical and analytical tools and methods.
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action.
- Supports changes to existing and new materials suppliers through activities that assure quality / hygienic control processes are in place and operating effectively, e.g. follow up on audit action plans
- Supports resolving consumer/ customer product and package complaints and CRQS issues through analysis of care-line and CRQS audit information to identify improvements
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through supplier audits and surveys.
- Initiate programs to enhance supplier performance.
Relevant Experience :
- 1 – 3 Years of Experience in Quality related Field
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ( Chemical, Mechanical, Production)
- Experience in Manufacturing, FMCG is preferred
Key Skills: Strong Communications skills Problem solving skills Managing Conflict Managing & Leading Change