Our Bloemfontein factory has the following vacancy: Quality Assurance Manager
- Manage and supervise quality management system and production units
- Strategic planning of the manufacturing facility that has quality assurance aspects
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
- Develop excellent quality systems.
- Develop processes for receiving raw materials, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping that has quality aspects
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business management / relevant qualifications
- A minimum of seven years' experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Sound computer literacy.
- Iso 9000:2001 compliance
- Iso 16494:2002 compliance
- Quality management system