- This role is a project-based role on a contract for 6-months and could be extended up to 1 year based on performance and availability.
- Location: Lipton Factory - Borg El Arab, Alexandria
- This role could be a step into the company for future permanent hiring based on the availability as well.
Main Job Purpose:
- The Process Engineer role is critical to the development of the factories to World Class, which means zero defects, zero waste and zero losses.
- She/he will apply extensively the full range of Focused and Quality Improvement methods and tools to counter losses identified in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost Deployment, Customer Service and Logistics.
- The Process Engineer is responsible for the validation of all process improvements and the establishment of revised basic conditions on the line. A core deliverable is eliminate losses and wastes and increase the stability of the line to support the transition of traditional line teams to semi-autonomous teams.
- Working on continuous improvement projects for the factory.
- Joint projects with maintenance, production and warehouse.
- Eliminate Waste and Loss according to the WCM prioritization process using AM, PM, FI and QC pillar tools and methodologies.
- Create Technical Standards to ensure process stability on the line .
- Identify and extend good practice to other lines.
- Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering Graduates.
- 0 – 1 years of relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Previous internships in factories/FMCGs is a must