THIS IS NOT A REMOTE JOB
The person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers.
CV used for application MUST clearly tell your story to satisfy the following;
- 2 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Someone who has done Mobile development.
- Angular – key in (6,7,8)
- Ionic framework (2,3,4)
- Developed/Worked as part of a project team for an iOS or Android app
- PROJECTS or LINKS should be included in the CV.