The Senior Business Development Consultant will be responsible for generating new sales opportunities and managing the sales cycle through to customer acquisition. Some specific requirements will be
- Prospecting new business sales meetings through cold calling, web research, LinkedIn and qualifying potential prospects.
- Manage the sales cycle from beginning to end, including managing opportunities via an internal CRM solution, updating pipeline and working towards set targets
- Prepare proposals, presentations and other documentation related to the sales cycle
- Coordinating and completing Tenders / RFPs.
- Assisting with planning, organising and managing events and marketing campaigns
- Providing data and reports to the sales manager.
- Being willing to travel
- Have a valid drivers license
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years' experience in selling software is mandatory, preferably to Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities and Government Domain experience in any of the following solutions will be an advantage: Compliance, HSEC, Enterprise Risk Management, Sustainability or Occupational Health and Hygiene Management
- Preference will be given to Australian Permanent Residents