Established in 2010, Talksure is an independent financial services provider. Based in Umhlanga, KZN we specialise in providing innovative, tailor-made sales and customer engagement solutions for both the South African and International markets. Our growing team of highly motivated and professional people has a proven track record of producing exponential revenue growth for our clients and partners, maintaining long term relationships and exceptional standards. Our winning organisational culture enables us to attract, grow and retain top talent, passionate about delivering service excellence to all our stakeholders.
This role will manage contact centre operations and maximise sales performance for short term insurance sales campaigns.
This role reports to the General Manager: Sales
Manage daily contact centre operations
- Develop objectives for the campaign's daily delivered activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people and data)
- Define, monitor and improve on standard operating procedures
Manage the sales team
- Ensure that the team is briefed on priorities and strategies for each relevant campaign
- Mentor and develop team members to ensure they make the best possible contribution and achieve sales and quality targets
- Manage priorities within the team to ensure that business objectives are met timeously through appropriate delegation as required
- Conduct all standard line management functions for direct reports (Recruit, hire, coach and provide feedback and training to maintain high performance and service standards)
Manage sales and cost efficiencies
- Work with the general manager and team leaders to set and break down targets per agent and shift Monitor achievement, feedback and re-set targets monthly, weekly and daily
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking campaign expenses
- Maintain awareness of team profitability per campaign
- Identify areas for profitability enhancement per campaign
- Ensure that all sales meet standard company, client and regulatory compliance and quality standards
Reporting and Feedback;
- Collect and analyze statistics (sales rates, costs, quality metrics etc.)
- Prepare and implement action plans based on statistics monitored
- Prepare reports for different departments or management and team
Participate in group leadership activities;
- Actively participate in management meetings and activities as required
- Lead or contribute to company or departmental projects as required
- Act as a role model to the wider business in upholding our values and mentoring and coaching staff members from across the sales team
- Grade 12 / Matric - Minimum Requirement
- Relevant Degree / Diploma - BComm Preferred
- RE and FAIS - Preferred
Experience & Key Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 5 years within a contact centre based sales environment with a specialism in short term insurance sales
- A minimum of 5 years in the Insurance/Financial Services Industry
- A proven track record of driving substantial revenue growth through sales in the short term insurance environment
- An ability to use MS Office applications at an intermediate level
He/she will demonstrate exceptional analysis and problem solving skills and be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written format across varying levels in the workforce, with customers and key client contacts. This person will be highly self-managed, operating with a high degree of initiative, able to effectively coordinate and deploy a professional approach to resource management, strong planning and organisational skills, an effective and caring people management approach, while demonstrating resilience and delivering exceptional results.
This role offers a highly competitive salary with exceptional incentives and employment benefits.
NB: Thank you for choosing Talksure as your employer of choice. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.