Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
- Marketing and sales of available inventory and promotions.
- Effective inventory control.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Manage product limits on inventory & do weekly reporting on product sales.
- Responsible for the weekly order program and interim orders from bottom level and out of stock orders.
- Assisting customers with product enquiries and direct orders.
- Provide specialist knowledge to customers on products and general enquiries.
- Managing Debtors enquiries and handling of clients.
- Responsible for safety and risk coverage.
- Grade 12 with Maths / Accounting is a requirement.
- Good language skills (Must be able to read and write in Afrikaans and English).
- Willingness to broaden knowledge on different product groups.
- Knowledge of agricultural products in the shop.
- Computer literate (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good knowledge of the Irrigation Department will be beneficial.