IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
We are looking for a Release Manager with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment. Scheduling, coordinating and driving improved efficiency of software releases such that releases align with business needs and that stakeholders remain up to date at all times.
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders
- Project plan releases from inception to delivery
- Motivate and inspire development team to achieve deadlines and delivery quality and innovation
- Act as Scrum Master
- Identify and drive improvements in agile methodologies through coaching and mentorship
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle
- Training in Agile and SCRUM methodologies
Minimum working experience:
- Minimum of 5 years release and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
•Formal training in project management practices preferred