Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, and Western Cape provinces.
- Increasing the profit of the Silo.
- Increasing customer satisfaction (internal & external).
- Increasing employee satisfaction.
- Risk management.
- General maintenance of the Silo.
- Effective management of grain.
- Ensuring good management practices.
- Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
- Completed Grading courses.
- Completed Fumigation course.
- Technical knowledge of all equipment at a Silo.
- 5-years' experience as a Silo Manager or Assistant Silo Manager.